Go to footer

New line of dolls

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: New line of dolls

Postby endlessnameless » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:15 pm

They kind of look like liv dolls in a way
Last edited by endlessnameless on Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
endlessnameless
i see dead dolliehs

Postby NatsukiP » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:23 pm

These dolls look awesome! Is it just me or does the doll in the pink dress with the experiment kit look a lot like honey lemon from big hero 6?
NatsukiP
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Anderson'sAllPurpose » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:07 pm

Review: http://www.toyboxphilosopher.com/2015/0 ... nment.html

I agree that the joints look a bit odd. Also instead of ankle articulation, some dolls come with flat feet and some with high heel feet. It's a bit weird, but I'd definitely get the one with boots to see what dolls can share them. Really cute clothes and the science-y accessories look like fun.
dollieh pics|old dollieh rants|ALL NEW dollieh rants
OMG, I can't believe I'm almost 11 and still play with Barbie dolls! If anyone find out I'm gonna die!!!1!
- my diary, c. 1991

...How long has that "s" in my signature been missing? - me, 2016
Anderson'sAllPurpose
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby DollyKim » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:36 am

Saw some IRL and they're pretty. The heads don't seem as big as Liv. Definitely better plastic roll models than some dolls. They have a lab playset that folds up to look like a case and books with missions and invisible ink and stuff.

As usual I like this doll but I like that doll's outfit and another doll's stuff. I'd like to see some realistic science accessories outside of making a lava lamp.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby MitisFeles » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:55 am

NatsukiP wrote:These dolls look awesome! Is it just me or does the doll in the pink dress with the experiment kit look a lot like honey lemon from big hero 6?

Well, no, you're not alone Natsuki! She looks really a lot like Honey Lemon for me too! :lol:

They're really cute, and I love the science theme and their soft face-up. I'm looking forward to see some of them in person on the shelves of some Italian toyshop.
MitisFeles
the walls have dolliehs

Postby yarwel » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:00 am

I was able to take a peek at them in my local target and they are definitely as cute in person as they are in the photos. ;)
yarwel
the walls have dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'