Go to footer

Favorite Thing?

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: Favorite Thing?

Postby Tealove » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:53 pm

What's your favorite thing about the doll hobby?
The dolls! I also like sharing/seeing pics of them and talking about them and hearing about others experiences but it's the dolls themselves that really move me.

What's your favorite doll-related item?
Doll clothes. I'm forever looking for new clothes for them. I even have some sewing patterns I'm playing with.

What's your favorite doll web resource?
Favorite? That's really hard. I like visiting places all over the web.
Tealove
Dolly Pardon

Postby Fyrsiel » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:02 pm

Jobee wrote:What's your favorite thing about the doll hobby?

My favorite thing about the doll hobby is the amazingly diverse creativity. I love seeing the different things people do with their dolls and watching a doll's look evolve over time. x3

Favorite doll-related item, errrhmmmm.... I like the mini accessories, like the mini laptops and iPads. xD The swords, the guns, the sunglasses... okay that's more than one item. :lol:

Favorite doll web resource is probably Dollmore. I got all of my preliminary doll clothes from there, and never had a problem with them. Also, I learned the ins and outs of ordering things internationally through them. :)
Fyrsiel
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Princess Unicorn » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:17 am

What's your favorite thing about the doll hobby?

Nice, kind forums just like DS, where I can get inspiration and maybe inspire others.

My sewing stuff. I love making dollie clothes.

Dollieh sancturary and doa, not an active member on doa, i am there mainly for the tutorials.
Princess Unicorn
i see dead dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'