Go to footer

Whitening a Beauty "Green" Body

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: Whitening a Beauty "Green" Body

Postby OkamiKodomo » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:03 pm

This looks so much more effective than the Oxyclean/Peroxide method! And cheaper too, that Oxy powder isn't cheap yo, and you can get toothpaste at the dollar store!
Too many dollies to list. Check my profile if you wanna know who's who!
OkamiKodomo
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Eseme » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:27 pm

I believe this would work on ABS plastic. That is what Legos are made of, and there are several YouTubr videos and blog pieces on restoring the color of old grey Lego bricks which yellow over time. They involve peroxide and sunshine.

Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Arkinlae » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:01 am

Excellent I have a practice head I want to get whitened before I attack my Luts head. Oxiclean bath has done nothing except make it look cleaner, (but I have only done it for 6 hours I have to keep changing the mixture every hour ¬_¬) and neither did leaving it in toothpaste in the sun so hopefully this should achieve something :D knowing my luck the UK won't do peroxide in their toothpaste but we'll see
Doll Family: Dollfie Dream Mai Shiranui, Iplehouse Freezia, Luts Nanuri 07, Dollshe Van, Dollzone Ying.
Pullip Shinku 07, Dal Tinkerbell
Makie: Ragtag
Monster High Frankie, Draculaura, Lagoona, Venus, Spectra, Clawdia Wolf, Cleo, Gooliope, Mousecedes*
Ever After High: Madeline Hatter, *Doreen Mouse (Mousecedes custom) C.A. Cupid Thronecoming
Be Goth Doll Esperanza, Princess Ai
Dollikin Action Girl, 80s Sindy
Arkinlae
i see dead dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'