Go to footer

Wigs as low as $3, but MANY less than $8 at Kemper!

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: Wigs as low as $3, but MANY less than $8 at Kemper!

Postby Dirili » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:46 pm

My order was $170.94
UPS Ground cost:
includes charges for insurance, residential $15.94

If you order over $30 insurance is automatically added. I don't think you can have that removed... but don't think insurance usually costs that much anyway really.
My woefully neglected website:
http://www.designbyamy.net
Dirili
the walls have dolliehs

Postby kittyasauras » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:55 pm

I really wanted to order from them several times, but just shipping for one wig is like $7-$8. :<

I have bought from them before, but now I don't need more than one wig so I saw ordering kind of silly.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FawnFeathers <-----ETSY~! dollieh clothes and what-nots
kittyasauras
the walls have dolliehs

Postby 1/6andtinylover » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Maybe if their shipping is high enough, I might be able to resist buying a long black wig to make my doll cosplay as Jade Harley...then again, even with the shipping I suppose they're still a pretty good deal.
The ever growing wishlist: Hujoo Dana, Obitsu 40, and an army of other Obitsus with anime style heads.
The more expensive end of my wishtlist: Limhwa Half Elf and Elfdoll Soah, my dream dolls.
Dolls @ home: Elodie Tarte (YuHao Tart)
1/6andtinylover
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Aine » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:04 am

I just had to smack myself on the hand and tell myself no. ): If I hadn't just had to pay for my books for school... *grumble grumble*
Aine
Dollmatians

Postby TurtleJen » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:41 am

I have the Raven Burgundy Modern Wig from there (bought in February). It was Adelaide's first wig. I love the color of it, I want a better wig in that color for her still (probably shorter too, but will have to spend 20-30 dollars to get that x.x ).

I think mine got worn out. o-o It started standing up with static. I washed it once too, my mom tamed it with excess lotion on her hands.

EDIT: I would like to mention they do have doll shoes too. Some are in bjd sizes. o-o I have some boots from there too xD
~Turtle~
TurtleJen
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Postby Kirahfaye » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:12 am

I've bought several wigs from them. Most have been decent quality for the money, but then I'm notoriously cheap and only buy what's on sale from Kemper. :lol: I had an issue with them long enough ago that I don't even remember the cause, but I tried contacting them and never got a reply, which put me off. And the reason I know they will take returns is because I wanted to return a wig (I can't recall why now), but all the shipping charges made it worthless to try.

For me though, I don't care what the quality/cost factor is - if the customer service isn't there, neither am I. I'll gladly pay a little more for good customer service.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Dirili » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:12 am

Ug yeah, I would be pretty pissed if they didn't answer when you try to contact them. If I get that kind of problem it really puts me off too... but sometimes the price is too good to resist. Depends on how hard it is to find the items elsewhere or how much more it would cost to buy elsewhere for me.
My woefully neglected website:
http://www.designbyamy.net
Dirili
the walls have dolliehs

Postby zirconmermaid » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:49 pm

Most of Hazel's pink wigs are Kemper! And Lily's purple ones, Elidor's, Luna's, and the tinies too. I have been getting things from them for a long time. I think Hazel's original wig is one of theirs too. I like the quality. I also like that they have wigs that are not too dear. Shipping is high for one wig, but isn't too bad if you are getting several. We could always organize group orders.
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'