Go to footer

The Dollieh Waiting Room

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: The Dollieh Waiting Room

Postby DollyKim » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:43 am

Birthday Barbies, the M2M purple top yoga and a Nutcracker Realms Clara, jointed and super pale.

Clara's body is being short listed for my Petite Barbie mini me head. Yoga top has a couple of possibilities.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Qrinta » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:59 pm

Waiting Room:
Kickstarter - Fairy and mini fairy dolls. I should probably consider these a loss at this point but whatever.
Dollzone - Rowell, LanLan and LuMu (Maybe I'll get them by my birthday? Maybe? I want mah jellies! T__T)
Edit: They contacted me saying they are preparing shipment! So excited to have my king's court finally complete!
Doll Chateau - Scorpio dolls
MYou Doll- Syliva (For my aunt)

Dollzone order is complete!
Added Smartdoll Symphony. XD
Last edited by Qrinta on Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:04 am

I can only do this in a waiting room since the last time I rant about her on messenger, she chose to delay being ship (production issue = delay actually). It just means that my ritual is that outside of a Waiting room post, I have maintain silence after paying for dolls until they arrive.

Mostly the rant was that I didn't like her eyes and she looks more like my 1/6 pink hair, brown eyes Battlemage doll cosplaying Luka. And that there is the chance that Erika may just hijack Luka's shell and upsize herself (she's still comfortably 1/6 at the moment. I have plans to renew her 1/6 head)

First Dollfie Dream after 10 years of resistance hanging around a bunch of DDs . If her hit rate is decent, she'll be a birthday month doll like Puny Jack (the only character to be Christmas and Birthday month doll :lol: ) I expect her to keep up with the rest of my dolls.

TL:DR
Luka she ships~~~~~~
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby embyquinn » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:07 am

Finally taking the plunge, ordered a cheapo ABS 1/4 doll from Ebay (would never, never, never order a resin from there, too scared of recasters) and it should be here in a couple of weeks. Not sure I can handle the size, but we'll see.

And no this does NOT mean I'm abandoning my precious Cherry! I'm just getting her a larger version of herself.
"Dolls love to be played with. They are lonesome if you leave them always in a box. How would you like to be left day after day alone, with no one to love you?"
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Siead » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:40 pm

Have a DiM doll laia head on order. Waiting until after tax time to get a hybriding body. Probably miro. Until then the box of random mh i keep finding at thrift stores will have to tide me over.
https://twitter.com/SieadAitGR is the central hub for all my hobby blog/vlogging.
Siead
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Janeway » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:43 am

Waiting for a fairyland minifee M-line Rin.
Janeway
the walls have dolliehs

Postby SetsunaKou » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:32 pm

I've been waiting since January and just received my order from Miro and was pretty disappointed with their service this time.

I ordered mainly for a pink pigtailed wig they had in stock (8-9) and also that they were offering a free head with a $180 or more order.
So I ordered the amount required and requested a 'Polly' head as my bonus free head.
Miro replied and said they would send me a Polly head as my gift head. Yay! All's well!

But then, last week, I get a partial refund from Miro. Turns out that the pink wig I wanted MOST OF ALL is now sold out! UGH! I was super disappointed because I probably wouldn't have ordered otherwise! But I told myself, okay, at least I'm still getting the free NS Polly head.

Well, my order turns up and....the head isn't Polly but....KEVIN?!?!? AND in Whiteskin, which I never use and don't want AT ALL.

I contacted Miro telling them my double disappointment and all they can reply is: 'We are very sorry the wig were all sold out. And it will not be back in stock. And very sorry when we ship your order, we do not have Polly head at hand.'

How could they DO that?! That's not what was offered in the sale! It was a 'your choice of head' and not 'what they have in hand'. I REALLY wouldn't have ordered if I thought I wasn't getting Polly! It was (and the pink wig) the main 2 reasons why I ordered from Miro and would not have done so if I knew I wouldn't be getting EITHER of those items. The 'free' Polly head was a selling point for me and what they advertised. (Your choice of free 1/4 head)

So frustrated and disappointed. I feel like I won't be ordering from Miro again or at least not for a long, long time.....

:sighs:
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:13 pm

:o I'm so sorry that happened Setsunakou!!

I've ordered from them 3 times and each time was worse than the last. They NEVER have what I want in stock. I told them to remove the shoes from their website because they were "out of stock" all three times. And my orders were spaced apart, giving plenty of time for them to get more. They finally did remove them from their site.

Like you, I mainly ordered for the shoes, three times!!!

They are getting worse.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Qrinta » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:48 pm

Probably no surprise but these lovelies are now on my waiting to be shipped list. XD I have decided not to try and collect all of the V.3 dragons but Lapis is my favorite sculpt of the bunch so of course I have to have him in every version I can get.

Smartdoll Majesty is also in the waiting room but based on my last two orders she will be here by next weekend.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby SetsunaKou » Mon May 06, 2019 7:51 am

Am making a 'Designer Elsa' 11" doll and am waiting on the head today! Can't wait to finish her! Her dress and body are all waiting for her head to arrive!!! :laughs:
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'