Go to footer

Rainbow High!

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: Rainbow High!

Postby WhiteDove01s » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:30 pm

That one Dollsection video on them now has me wondering about comparison to Barbie in terms of if a Barbie head would fit on this to make a nicely curvy jointed doll and which skin tones would match where. In other words, the usual things I start to wonder about dolls. XD
Playscale-Obsessed Mad Scientist with more cheap vinyl dolls than I'm willing to count.
Check out my 1/6 scale fabrics on Spoonflower!
http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/playscalefabric?rec=true
WhiteDove01s
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Tam I am » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:37 pm

What dollykim said.
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Kattriella » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:22 pm

I said I wouldn't do it, but she was on clearance for $17. She's actually really pretty.

Kattriella

Postby Tam I am » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:38 pm

It's nice when dolls come with stands. But they need to be more like the Monster High ones, with a nice trim waist part that doesn't stick out and keep the dolls from putting their arms down in a comfortable way. *frowns at my Hairmazing doll, who has that problem also*
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am

Postby Jobee » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:07 pm

That Ruby looks perfect, and I agree on the stands, I wish they were a little better. Both Sunny and Vivi need to have their arms out a bit.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Kattriella » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:03 pm

Jobee wrote:That Ruby looks perfect, and I agree on the stands, I wish they were a little better. Both Sunny and Vivi need to have their arms out a bit.

She actually has a small defect. The inner seam of her right pants leg isn't sewn all the way. There's a gap right at her knee. That's an easy fix, though. I grabbed this one because I thought someone else might put her back if they noticed the seam wasn't completely stitched. (It was visible while she was still in the box.)

I'm not a big fan of her first outfit, but I really like the skirt and jacket combo. And her hair is so soft. @o@
Last edited by Kattriella on Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kattriella

Postby Kattriella » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:08 pm

Ooh, I wanted to let everybody know, the Rainbow High shoes will fit the Integrity Toys girls with the bigger feet. Some of them are loose and will require socks, but they are a viable option. They don't fit the Superstars wrestling girls, though, sadly . . .
Kattriella

Postby ugg333 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:28 pm

Jobee, thank you for side by side pictures! I really like the new versions and also what you did to the makeup - it looks lovely.

I got the yellow doll from the last year. I like her, she sits on my dining table.
ugg333
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Jobee » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:47 pm

Pics have leaked on Instagram of the next series of Rainbow High, and the incoming winter line. I'm so pissed that the winter line costs 10$ more just because of stupid plastic skis! Plastic skis do not jack the manufacturing price by that much.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Starwaia » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:03 pm

Just saw these in my local Walmart and I have to admit I'm very tempted! The ones I saw were the cheerleader ones. I'm always a little reluctant to buy fashion dolls because I don't tend to be interested in customizing them due to the work involved, and I tend to prefer to save my money for BJD styled dolls- but I actually really love the looks of these and if I'm not careful I may have to bring one home. Right after I "finished" buying new BJDs, lol. I knew something would get me!
Resin Dolliehs: Laika, Halogen, Mischka, Caitlin, Vriska, Bailey | Vinyl: Mels, Felis, Kizuna | Incompletes: Yue, Cawbri, Natalie | Others: Angel, Lagoona, Chara, various barbies | Wishlist: none atm | Saving: Clothes and stuff
Starwaia
Dolliehs? WHERE???

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'