Go to footer

LIFE SIZED DOLL?! omg

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: LIFE SIZED DOLL?! omg

Postby famedglory » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:16 am

That's actually a really good price, considering that shipping is included. I can't imagine how much extra that would have been for something that heavy. But yeah, trying to dress her would be a pain and you think they would have sanded the seams on her. The seams really make her seem more like a display mannequin. Not my cup of tea but she is interesting.
famedglory
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

~!

Postby Dreamy Doll » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:07 pm

Jobee wrote:I don't think it's wrong. It's not the first time I've seen a lifesize doll. I wouldn't want a doll taller than me though, and she's got 5 inches on me.

This exactly x3

I wouldn't want a doll taller than me~! also I don't think she's quite worth $6000~! Would really have to be absolutely amazingly fantastically stunningly perfect~!

now... if they made a doll in the 4' - 5'2 range... I might be interested! ^__^ sadly, i don't think they do... if i'm not mistaken, it goes 80cm - 100cm (i once saw one but i don't know if they're made anymore? :s ) - and then this HUGE doll here XD
.................~~~~~~~~~~
..Here comes a candle to light you to bed
Here comes a chopper to chop off your head
............Chop chop chop chop
.............The last man's dead!
..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dreamy Doll
BANNED

Postby alisha1987 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:25 am

wow way to big for me lol she would probably knock me over lol and i can't really see a whole lot of people buying her, hmmm to each is own i guess lol
alisha1987

Postby SugarCorpse » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:33 pm

o_o omg. im only 5'4" ..... shed squish me if i tried to dress her x.x I wouldn't mine a life sized doll but... it'd have to be made of something lighter and maybe softer x_X
SugarCorpse
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby cyanrae » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:44 pm

Sadly, I really like that doll and would buy her if I had the room and money. She would probably be mistaken for another type of doll *ahem* that is of that size, but for a...different purpose.
First Resin BJD Birthdate: 8/06/12...She is now for sell. PM for Resinsoul Li (going cheap, negotiable) for sale! (Keep incase fall thru)
cyanrae
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby 1/6andtinylover » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:09 pm

I would display her in front of a window and make her do signature poses of the Sailor Scouts, switching them up every day. Of course she'd be cosplaying.
The ever growing wishlist: Hujoo Dana, Obitsu 40, and an army of other Obitsus with anime style heads.
The more expensive end of my wishtlist: Limhwa Half Elf and Elfdoll Soah, my dream dolls.
Dolls @ home: Elodie Tarte (YuHao Tart)
1/6andtinylover
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Qrinta » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:19 pm

It's a mixture of awesome and creepy cool. XD But so big. O.O It's like my size barbie to the max! Except she's taller than me. XD Shipping has definitely got to be expensive with the weight and awkward size. We ship oversize boxes a lot and shipping is killer.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby ikittycat » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:56 pm

She is taller than me and way too expensive for my liking. Although, I don't think I'd mind seeing her in person.
ikittycat

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'