Go to footer

The Dollieh Waiting Room

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: The Dollieh Waiting Room

Postby Lexagon » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Oh gosh you're so lucky Almy hah, I'm still waiting for my Mei and it seems like I'll have to wait until at LEAST September before I can even begin to expect her, its killing me ):

I want Vivanne naooooooooo. In other news I think me and my Bei finally bonded :3 I found her a name and everything I think I'll put her bio up soon.
Lexagon
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:05 pm

STILL waiting on when I can get Spectra. *sulk* At least I know she's out officially.
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Evelien » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:33 am

My very first Junky Spot order arrived today: my Parabox Joshua head (Sosha's sister) and the Obitsu Haruka head I don't have a body for yet... she'll be the third character in my upcoming photostory, can't wait till I can afford a new body!!
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Mary Kathryn » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:50 am

Emory has shipped my special ordered Doll Leaves L (I wanted one without a faceup, I wanted that blue dress, and I wanted a bunny. WANT WANT WANT XD) Also in the box will be a bitty 'bitsu, a neko head with *blue* hair and neko ears. This is probably my last big doll purchase for the year and I can't wait for her to get here. UPS has a deliver date of 7/12 so looks like Tuesday is "D" day.
Mary Kathryn
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby AlmySidaKay » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:56 am

In theory my Evie should be here today. My doll showed up at my swap partner's house yesterday and we mailed them on the same day. USPS is just being a hooch and hasn't been updating. /froth
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Postby AlmySidaKay » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:21 am

I have triumphed, this was the second time the post office has tried to not deliver my package. They keep delivering to my mailbox and if the package doesn't fit they don't bother bringing it to my door and instead just drop me the "you can pick it up tomorrow" slip. I called the post office and informed them of this, and as I'm typing it my mail carrier is driving back to actually deliver it for me.
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:13 pm

Way to go Almy! That's the way to show them!
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby 1/6andtinylover » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:38 pm

Go Almy! *thumbs up*

Technically this isn't a doll, but I ordered Elodie's stuff like wigs and such. MoC and JS stuff should come soon but I ordered a wig from Taiwan and which might take a week or so.
The ever growing wishlist: Hujoo Dana, Obitsu 40, and an army of other Obitsus with anime style heads.
The more expensive end of my wishtlist: Limhwa Half Elf and Elfdoll Soah, my dream dolls.
Dolls @ home: Elodie Tarte (YuHao Tart)
1/6andtinylover
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Evelien » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:44 am

AlmySidaKay wrote:I have triumphed, this was the second time the post office has tried to not deliver my package. They keep delivering to my mailbox and if the package doesn't fit they don't bother bringing it to my door and instead just drop me the "you can pick it up tomorrow" slip. I called the post office and informed them of this, and as I'm typing it my mail carrier is driving back to actually deliver it for me.

That is so rude..!
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby AlmySidaKay » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:16 am

Now I got to pace again for a few days, and then.. I promise I'm done with the random buying of dolls for a while. After I get Nia's body there will be no doll buying for me until next summer at the earliest. (Unless someone gets me one as a gift, I won't turn that down. :p)
AlmySidaKay

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'