Go to footer

Rainbow High!

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: Rainbow High!

Postby Jobee » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:33 pm

https://www.youloveit.com/dolls/2403-ra ... dolls.html

A monocromatic spin off of rainbow high called Shadow High is incoming. I've seen leaks of the doll bodies, and they're literally black and white and shades of gray, so I'm pretty pumped for it! I will probably want two of them for myself. :lol:
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby kenaiqueen » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:48 pm

Jobee wrote:https://www.youloveit.com/dolls/2403-rainbow-high-shadow-high-dolls.html

A monocromatic spin off of rainbow high called Shadow High is incoming. I've seen leaks of the doll bodies, and they're literally black and white and shades of gray, so I'm pretty pumped for it! I will probably want two of them for myself. :lol:

Yeah, I think I'm probably going to want a couple for me too! They look fun.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Kirahfaye » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:28 am

Perhaps give Phadra a couple of side braids - they don't have to be tiny that way.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Jobee » Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:44 pm

Here's Junior High Sunny and Vivi next to their fullsize counterparts. They look like little sisters and I love it. I really hope they make junior high versions of other characters too. I want a Mini-Emi and a Mini-whatever the boy's name is.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Kattriella » Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:23 pm

I love that they're making different sized dolls in this line! They're adorable!
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Jobee » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:29 pm

Today, the first episode of season 3 of Rainbow High came out. I'm... meh? I appreciated the musical number at the end. None of the female characters impressed me, but I enjoyed the token boy's antics. And... Paris Hilton, of reality TV fame, is a character now... Okay?
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Kattriella » Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:24 pm

Jobee wrote:Today, the first episode of season 3 of Rainbow High came out. I'm... meh? I appreciated the musical number at the end. None of the female characters impressed me, but I enjoyed the token boy's antics. And... Paris Hilton, of reality TV fame, is a character now... Okay?

Honestly, considering how much Paris is into fashion, I can see it. The fact that Rainbow High is still a relatively young doll line and already has a celebrity associated with it is actually pretty astounding. Rainbow High is coming for Barbie's throne as queen of the fashion doll empire.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby DollyKim » Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:05 am

It would be nice if a modern doll line with a tie in show could have some decent writing. Or at least more raised as female writers than raised as men writing what they think teenage girls do.

Not to go in a different direction but I'm sure most of us can think of at least one half hour animated toy commercial than sticks with us to this day. Couldn't tell you a single Monster High plot line tho.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby kenaiqueen » Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:55 pm

I splurged a bit when my SS check came in and got Jr High Skye. She's adorable! I almost like the smaller sizes more than the regular dolls. A little disappointed that they did not come with stands tho. I took out her top knot, rinsed her hair and then put it up part up in a high ponytail. I wish instead of more dolls that they would put out some fashion packs in both sizes.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby DollyKim » Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:43 pm

They really tried hard to get me with the doll with black clothes with roses printed on them. Whomever she is her hair is really pretty.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'