Go to footer

Dollieh temptations and plans

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: Dollieh temptations and plans

Postby magkelly » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:11 pm

Tonner just released a basic RH Cinderella/Cami sculpt at a price I can afford. It won't be out till late Nov but I will be buying myself that doll for Christmas....
magkelly
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby richila » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:06 pm

richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Calochortus » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:57 am

I've stopped looking at a lot of doll company sites just because I would have a neverending want list. :cry:

I'm actually kind of a perfectionist when it comes to my Bluefairy Emilie, so it's been hard to get any kind of clothing for him. ...I just want clothing that matches him. And perhaps a cute darkish brown boyish wig. I can't seem to find anything that works for both his faceup and character, though.

....I also want better sewing skillz, but that might be a bit off-topic.
Calochortus
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Jany » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:45 am

Calochortus wrote:I've stopped looking at a lot of doll company sites just because I would have a neverending want list. :cry:

Too true!

I'm still waiting for basic IH Stella, they're bound to release her any day now ... I've got tons of ideas for at least 10 dolls (like I'll ever have the money, lol) but Stella just has to come home first and I can't afford more than one right now. I tried to make some clothes for her ... fail-safe stuff like stretchy tops and skirts, just so she'll have something. I can't wait to get to the real stuff when she gets here.
There's a cat in "complicated" =^.^=
Jany
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Vetinari » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:40 pm

http://www.iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=2821

1) If he actually looked anything like the Phantom...
2) If I had $670USD lying about...
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby OkamiKodomo » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:50 pm

Must...stay away...from DoA Market. Once my friend pays me for the doll I sold her, I'll be nearly to the half-way point for my Iplehouse. Debating on if I want to use layaway or try to save a bit longer and buy him in one go.
Too many dollies to list. Check my profile if you wanna know who's who!
OkamiKodomo
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Jany » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:32 pm

That is so cool! Who will you get?

Vetinari wrote:http://www.iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=2821

1) If he actually looked anything like the Phantom...

He looks like the love child of Dexter and Akando :mrgreen:
I hope the scar head will be an option later, one of my mad ideas is a fantasy setting and the scarface would be ever so cool for a warrior ...but he's waaay down on the "nice to have / maybe one day if I ever win the lottery" list, so I very much doubt it's ever going to happen.
There's a cat in "complicated" =^.^=
Jany
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:38 am

I need to get off my butt and do Yuichi's face up...I think I'm gonna wait until I have a body for him first...
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby coloredimage » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:24 am

Doll Chateau Hugh is on my list, for Kay. I'm trying very hard to not want all of my characters in doll form, but with Estella, she's demanding at least one of her boys to boss around.

I'm also trying to find a good sculpt for Phineas, since I have Coralina already. Not sure what to get, but I'm leaning towards a Minifee. It's down the line anyway but ugh.
coloredimage
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Vetinari » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:54 am

:D nah really can't afford Mr "PhantomoftheOpera" Doug... Much as I'd love to, he doesn't look how I imagine him, and the scar option is on the wrong side of his face for ALW Gerry!Phantom

Hmm guys which of the two email addresses on the BBB site is for Dennis? The @bobobie one or the hotmail one?
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'