Go to footer

Dollieh temptations and plans

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: Dollieh temptations and plans

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:30 am

I finally got around to making my Alice Cullen doll. I missed out on the official Barbie so I'm making my own.

I'm also slowly saving up for a Obitsu 11cm. Here's hopeing I go through with my plans of a Bitty Bane. :D
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:55 am

Soon...Soon will be the time of Christmaaaas...And comes with that slowly talking my mom into getting Yuichi's body and eyes as part of my Christmas present along with a sewing machine.

I'm waiting out on Christmas money to get Sanya...Who's name I'm slowly...SLOWLY starting to despise...It doesn't roll off the tongue well when I say it aloud.
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime

Postby richila » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:55 am

I have one doll on layaway-DHS Fira-and am waiting for the release of the new CCC Fireflies through jpopdolls on the 31st.
http://www.advientos.com/destinatarios-publico.php?fecha_pc=2012-10-16%2023:59:59 Then I will have all the resin dolls I want. I still need spare Picco Neemo and 11 cm obitsu bodies for projects-but all the really expensive dolls will be done. Any other doll projects I will make in vinyl. I find that I really love creating dolls, but resin gets too expensive for a shelf sitter.
There is one grail resin
http://www.gardenofdolls.com/index_020.htm
if I ever find one in the dark chocolate-I want the body for my Mina-Ororo.
richila

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:08 am

My Iplehouse Dexter (I want him) is fighting against Souldoll Vito Elan (Getting him for Megu-Chun) in terms of who is coming first. At current point I have money for Vito and am nearing my first decision point in November.

I may cave in before that and end up with the Vito or if I can hold out a little longer and depending on how the exchange rates goes. I might end up getting Dexter. There's a very dominant character patiently waiting for me to decide. Both guys have very understanding ladies waiting for them on this side of the headspace (ok Dexter's lady is remaining 1/6 for the moment anyway). And that I want Dexter very much so that I can sort of mess around with bad puns and lame jokes where my friends dolls are concern
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Evelien » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:38 am

I desperately want a Unoa Chibi hybrid as Carly's sister. I don't know how I'm gonna pull it off financially speaking though.
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:41 pm

While I'm still dying to own a Dollzone Alpha, I'm not sure I'm ready for an SD...

<_< I'll probably end up getting Limhwa Mono or one of the Magical-Angel MSD girls before the end of the year.
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby coloredimage » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:56 pm

RS just came out with some new SD70 dolls. If (big if) the Dong head works on the 61 cm body as well, I'm going to hold off on Mohana (RS male Xue in DT) a little longer so I can get the two at the same time - Dong is perfect for my Colum!
coloredimage
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Kirahfaye » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:42 am

Oh dang .... my not even manufactured doll already wants a minion .... another SD minion .... how can she be so demanding when she doesn't even exist yet? AND isn't paid for herself either! :o
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Stormlight » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:32 am

Just put first payment down on the Soom Faery Legend girl. I ALMOST missed out on her - today is the last ordering day before she sells out. So glad I checked Soom on a whim yesterday. I've been stalking it to keep an eye on the Faery Legends, and this one said ordering period was from Oct. 9th, but I KNOW they weren't up last week! I checked. Dunno what Soom is trying to pull with that, saying they're available to order from the 9th but not actually posting them to the page until the past week or so. :roll:

Anyhoo! Finally got a Faery Legend girl with wings who I fully plan to turn into my long-time OC/Muse, Deedlit. I've been trying to embody her for YEARS, but every mold that would work is either too big or limited and I miss out. I was thinking a minifee but she needs wings, being a fairy and all, and I prefer that they attach to her actual back via magnet, instead of having to use wire or string to hold them on, or sewn on her clothes.

Now, I just need to keep stalking Soom (or the DOA marketplace) for a MALE minigem.
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Jany » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:56 pm

I may just have caved and ordered an Elfdoll Yuan head just in time before the sales period ends :shock: not crazy at all considering my first girl hasn't even made it home yet ... ^^°
There's a cat in "complicated" =^.^=
Jany
I snort dolliehs liek candi

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'