Go to footer

You Can Race in the Pan-Eolande Snail Racing Championship

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

You Can Race in the Pan-Eolande Snail Racing Championship

Postby Trethowan » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:13 am

Step right up, step right up! That's right folks, it's time for the Pan-Eolande Snail Racing Championship. The race is just days away, but it's not to late for a chance to beat the seven-year champion Kip Lightning and his daring mount Darley, the fastest snail in Eolande (and beyond.) Participating in the race is easy! Just submit art or photography of your characters racing for the Winner's Cup in the upcoming snail-race photostory thread. The race will start *Saturday 11/22 and run for two weeks, until December 4th.

Will this be the end of Kip's legacy? Will he finally be ousted from his position of glory?! Will he just get mad, blame Micah for his failure, and sign up to race next year?

More details coming Thursday evening!

Questions and Answers:

Anybody and every size can participate on any type of mount preferred. Consider any non-tiny shrunken by Foster because it's no fun to be exclusive.

Enter as many times as you like with as many characters as you like.

Participation can be in photography or artwork. That option is for folks who like to draw and don't have or want to make props. In fact I'll probably do a doodle too!

* I had to move my start date to Saturday. No babysitter on Thursday means no photostory. Wah!
Last edited by Trethowan on Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
Trethowan
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Re: You Can Race in the Pan-Eolande Snail Racing Championshi

Postby richila » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:14 am

Now I have to find Richi a racing snail. :lol:
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:27 am

I have a racing snail or two. I have would-be jockeys. I just need to make them saddle and bridle! :D
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby richila » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:14 pm

richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby zirconmermaid » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:02 pm

I had a pet snail when I was little! I don't think I actually have a snail the dolls can ride. I may have to see if I can get one. Do the jockeys have to be fox sprites? Or can any tiny participate?
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Trethowan » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:50 pm

I updated the entry with some more information so that answered questions won't be mixed in a thread.
Trethowan

Postby Yanagi-sen » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:03 pm

Just a question for clarification. It says 'any mount of your choosing'... so I'm interpreting that to mean it doesn't have to be a snail? Like other plushie mounts are acceptable?
Yanagi-sen
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Greyhaunt » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:12 pm

I've been wondering, are their snails on steroids or something? Because how exactly does a snail take on a dragon in a race? Based on standard mythological typing a dragon should be able to complete the racecourse an infinite number of times before the snail even reaches the first mile marker.

Badi Al-Zaman is willing try the course on a snail, but if they are some sort of enchanted breed he wants some foreknowledge so he can prepare (to cheat).

:lol:
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Trethowan » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:14 pm

Any mount is welcome to join and race against the snails of Eolande. One can ride snails, dragons, ducks with cowboy hats (ha), rabbits, lizards, and even horses, although Eolanders would laugh at the idea of riding something as slow and funny looking as a horse when one could choose the luxurious comfort of a Fantasian racing snail. It's the magical land of Eolande where size doesn't matter and snails are the fastest mounts available. The secret is in the slime. :lol: :lol: :lol: It's like riding a hovercraft!
Trethowan

Postby Kirahfaye » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:09 am

Hmmm, can Kenzie (PKF Mio) ride in a red wagon being pulled by a fluffy dog?
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'