Go to footer

OB11 YMY body comparison *doll nudity*

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

OB11 YMY body comparison *doll nudity*

Postby Jobee » Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:12 am

Here are Mika and Spooka in their old Obitsu 11 bodies! They've had these bodies for years. They are very articulated, but also very fragile. Their hands, arms, and feet pop off frequently when I'm dressing them.

Here are Mika and Spooka in their old Obitsu 11 bodies naked, so you can see all the articulation. They have tons of it.

Here's Mika next to her new body. The new body is a YMY 9.5cm tall body with normal white skintone, which is a near perfect match for Obitsu normal fleshtone.

Here's Spooka next to her new body, a YMY milky White, which seems like a good match for Obitsu Whitey.

Here's the girls in their new bodies. To swap out the neck peg and chest joint, I heated the new bodies in hot water for one minute. Since their heads are soft vinyl, they slid right on the neck pegs with a little push. Now, all body parts are snug and secure!

I'm very relieved that their old clothes fit on their new bodies. Their butts are a teensy bit bigger, but other than that, everything is a perfect fit! They can even wear their old Obitsu shoes! The only thing I need to replace is their option hands. Obitsu option hands are not compatible. I do lose one knee joint, but the YMY body more than makes up for it in durability.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Re: OB11 YMY body comparison *doll nudity*

Postby Kattriella » Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:13 pm

Ooh, I'm so glad for this post! I've been wondering about how th we two bodies compared for a while now.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: OB11 YMY body comparison *doll nudity*

Postby ugg333 » Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:42 pm

Thank you for detailed report! The new bodies do look great!
ugg333
i see dead dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters