Go to footer

Ever Order a Nappy-Choo??

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

Ever Order a Nappy-Choo??

Postby twiddle66 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:44 pm

I'm contemplating ordering a Nappy-Choo from SOOM.

But I have never ordered from that company before and am wondering how their follow through is.

Has anyone ordered from SOOM and did you get your merchandise? How longdid it take to get your doll? They say orders shipped in 10 to 50 days. OK with that, but wondering if it is an accurate estimate based on experiences of actual customers?

I'd love to hear from other Nappy Choo Owners or SOOM customers. THANKS!
twiddle66
i see dead dolliehs

Re: Ever Order a Nappy-Choo??

Postby Greyhaunt » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:18 pm

Haven't bought a SOOM doll personally, but they are one of the biggest makers of BJDs out there and one of the top for quality so I'm sure their customer service is excellent.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby SoapBubbles » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:08 pm

I haven't ordered anything from their Neo-Angel Region, but SOOM is a very reliable company and quite friendly despite their big size. From my personal experiences it takes between 2-3 days to have your questions answered.

Hmm... Unfortunately I'm not really sure if my shipping experiences can help you estimate yours. But in case it does: I ordered one of their MDs, which takes 50~90 days instead of the usual 10~50 days. With that estimate, my doll took around 97 days to be delivered, if I remember correctly (definitely above 90 days, below 100 days). I also ordered during an event period, so it's possible that they were busier than usual.

EDIT: Lol, I forgot to answer another question: Yes, I did get my doll safe and sound. In fact, everything was wrapped so carefully in a mountain of bubble wrap I almost considered it excessive. :lol:
~**~ My Family of 3: Niel (BF TF/MNF Hybrid), Eira (Soom LG), & Mare (Soom TG). ~**~
SoapBubbles
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby twiddle66 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:43 am

These answers were just what I was looking for! Thank You so much!

What I am gathering is that they are a reliable company with great quality and when they say 10 to 50 days for an estimate they sound like they are pretty good at meeting that estimate.

I don't mind waiting-- even 97 days. I wait at least 3 months whenever I order from Fairyland.

Now I just gotta figure out which Nappy Choo I want! LOL This next part could be TOUGH!

Thanks so much for these responses!
twiddle66
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Evelien » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:07 pm

In 2012, I ordered a Neo Angel Region Timp on April 29th and she was shipped on August 1st.
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby twiddle66 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:37 pm

Thanks Evelien! Hey- I just noticed your Flickr link and clicked on it! You have some lovely dolls! I really enjoyed looking at your pics!
twiddle66
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Evelien » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:53 am

Thanks ^^
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters