Go to footer

Tinies that are not babies

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

Re: Tinies that are not babies

Postby Aeilia » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:29 pm

There's Heidi Ott doll house dolls, that are fully jointed on Ebay. I think they are made of resin.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/1-12-scale-dress ... 565310099f

She usually has naked unwigged ones available too, but doesn't have any listed right now - - but if they interest you, she probably has them, as would other sellers.
Aeilia
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Evelien » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:32 pm

Hey Aeilia, isn't that a Sleeping Elf BJD in your avatar? ^^
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby LiveLoveYarn » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:37 pm

Wow!! You guys are all so awesome, thank you!!!

I think an affordable option would be the Picco Neemo but I also love the Sleeping Elf dolls. They are really beautiful and small without looking too young, if you what I mean...lol I'm glad to know I have options at least!p
This character probably won't be made anytime soon but I really appreciate you all indulging my fantasy :P
Anxiously awaiting Tryniti and Acorn!
LiveLoveYarn
Dolly Pardon

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:56 pm

Kae915 wrote:I keep hearing mixed things about the obitsu heads fitting. Some people are saying the 11cm heads dont fit?

The eyehole-type heads have a wider neck hole than the heads that don't have eyeholes. I had no problem getting a rooted Obitsu 1/6th head on my Picco Neemo body. It stays on securely.
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Kae915 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:04 am

Lamia of the Dark wrote:
Kae915 wrote:I keep hearing mixed things about the obitsu heads fitting. Some people are saying the 11cm heads dont fit?

The eyehole-type heads have a wider neck hole than the heads that don't have eyeholes. I had no problem getting a rooted Obitsu 1/6th head on my Picco Neemo body. It stays on securely.

I kinda wanted one of the adorable ones without eyeholes T.T and i read that the 11cm heads dont fit cause the nubby thingy on the neemo body was too small... Idk but I think it would be an easy fix if i got one x3
Because skittles are overrated.
Kae915
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Aeilia » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:21 am

Evelien wrote:Hey Aeilia, isn't that a Sleeping Elf BJD in your avatar? ^^

Yes!... it is. She's Luma, my tiny Moona. I have a few Sleeping Elf dolls... am hoping eventually to have one of each character. I love them so much! :)
Aeilia

Postby PopularFizzyDrink » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:02 am

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?540603-Elfdoll-Elfdoll-Tiny-Dodo-(Normal-resin-skin)-270-00&highlight=elfdoll - FS thread on DoA of one of the Elfdoll tinies. I had an Elfdoll tiny Sylf and they are BEAUTIFUL little things, so delicate and well made. Hard to believe they are fully strung!
PopularFizzyDrink
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby richila » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:04 pm

Aeilia wrote:
Evelien wrote:Hey Aeilia, isn't that a Sleeping Elf BJD in your avatar? ^^

Yes!... it is. She's Luma, my tiny Moona. I have a few Sleeping Elf dolls... am hoping eventually to have one of each character. I love them so much! :)

Which ones do you have already? I have a chocolate Min and Coco. I want a Zack to turn into a kitty boy.
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Aeilia » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:26 pm

richila wrote:Which ones do you have already? I have a chocolate Min and Coco. I want a Zack to turn into a kitty boy.

Zach would make a cute kitty boy! The tiny ones I have are Moona, a pink BonBon, and a light tan Coco. I also have a 10" Moona, in the light tan colour. They've been rather neglected lately... poor little things. I seem to have acquired such a large dolly family, that it's difficult to give everyone the attention they deserve! I do want one of the boys, probably a Bracken... because I love his little smile! :)
Aeilia

Postby EAB » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:30 pm

EAB
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters