Go to footer

NEW disney dolls jointed, coming soon to disney store!

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Re: NEW disney dolls jointed, coming soon to disney store!

Postby OkamiKodomo » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:58 pm

I actually got an esmeralda doll, de-boxed, for $15 with free shipping.

Actually, scratch that, I got two. By accident. One for $15 with free ship, deboxed, and one for $20, with $10 ship, still in box. Dangit that was so botched. I was only trying to buy one. -headdesk- I panicked when the first one I was trying to purchase disappeared, and then bought the second one, only to realize that I hadn't finished the payment process on the first....but already hit commit to buy.
Too many dollies to list. Check my profile if you wanna know who's who!
OkamiKodomo
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Android raptor » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:43 pm

I have the cheap Ursula actually. I'm hoping for a Maleficent in that line because kjgvnrtj

I don't really like that Maleficent, but this one. My god http://www.amazon.com/Mattel-MALEFICENT ... 01AIWCC0/2

shame all listings for her are 200 minimum ;A;

As for Esmeralda, I actually had that one as a kid. She's long gone though. My wet dream is that they'll make a nice new one with better articulation, but hell if that's going to happen since Disney never seems to acknowledge HOND.
Android raptor
i see dead dolliehs

Postby catshem » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:56 pm

My dolls Family
I make doll wingsOfficial Store here
Commission thread here
Mirrored Fantasies Etsy store
**DS exclusive coupon code for my etsy shop: DS15OFF
I like cats and dolls... I think my life is set. Wife of Rob.
Their story The God of Rampage
catshem
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby DollyKim » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:41 pm

~Wishes they'd make Mozerath~
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Android raptor » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:21 am

I want the Maleficeeeeent!!! Though I'm worried this is going to turn into a repeat of last year's fiasco with the Designer Princesses.
Android raptor
i see dead dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:13 pm

If they're play line you should have an easier time of it. Every time I've been to a Disney store they've had a decent selection of all their "Barbie" dolls including sidekicks and the couple of villains they've done. Keep an eye on Disneystore.com for their ever changing sales and discounts, even on holidays. Inventory will disappear and reappear as well so it becomes a game.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:27 pm

The new jointed princesses and princes are online now!
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby kenaiqueen » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Got my Aurora today and also purchased a Rapunzel dress set because I thought they were pretty. She's got a lot of hair and the joints are fairly loose. There is also a serial number printed on her back which I thought was a little odd.

Sitting, she looks like she needs some deportment lessons. :D (She's wearing a dress I already had and it's a little bit tight in the bodice.)

However, Phillip seems pleased by this version.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby MissReckless » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:55 am

magkelly wrote:Just once I wish Disney (or someone) would do a closed mouth adult Ariel 12" or 16" doll that doesn't cost $200. I've been wanting a closed mouth Little Mermaid forever but other than the kid play dolls and designer dolls that cost a small fortune they haven't gone there. I like Tonner's 16" Ariel a lot but $200 is just way expensive and any Ariel doll is pricey even used except your basic kid ones and the 12" Barbie that's all over. I like my Princesses more sans the cheesy smiles. Both of my Belle dolls have the old non-smiley sculpt.

As for Anastasia I liked her too. I keep hoping I'll stumble across her in a lot of dolls one of these days. I'd really like to add her to my 12" Disney girls. I like that Pocahontas. She's pretty at 12". I have the really big Pocahontas put away for a redo. Found her at Goodwill a while back. She's lost a lot of face paint and her hair is nasty. I have to find her a wig and redo her paint one of these days. I also have a baby Ariel and a little girl Snow White and a little girl Belle that I've managed to rescue from the bins. I think the baby Princesses are adorable actually and I love the kid Belle. She's the prettiest thing.

There's a how to close doll mouths here that might work on a cheap Ariel viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5933
MissReckless

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale