Go to footer

Kaguya Arrives Home! (Pic HEAVY!)

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Re: Kaguya Arrives Home! (Pic HEAVY!)

Postby Dark Angel » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:52 pm

Congrats!!! She does photograph well doesn't she? And the red and blue contrast is perfect!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby MidoriKurogami » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:09 am

Thank you! ^^ The camera really seems to love her, and she, the roses! I just knew even before she arrived I had to have photos of her with them; the deep red and brilliant blue (I think) are stunning.

I'll get some photos of her with the yellow, white, pink and orange ones once I've cleaned them up and they're in their second bloom! ^^
MidoriKurogami

Postby Patrice » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:05 am

Congratulations on your new doll! I'm seen her in person is she is beautiful.
Patrice
i see dead dolliehs

Postby JanetT » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:52 am

Glad to see that Kaguya has a new home where she can be queen of the castle and well-loved! She really is a beautiful lady!
This space for rent.....
JanetT
Dolly Pardon

Postby richila » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:23 pm

Kaguya is so lovely.
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby MidoriKurogami » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:25 pm

Thank you Patrice! I was really stunned when I took her out of the box; I knew she was pretty, but she's really quite a knockout! ^^

JanetT wrote:Glad to see that Kaguya has a new home where she can be queen of the castle and well-loved! She really is a beautiful lady!

Thanks Janet! She's definitely queen; I think I heard the Licca sisters wispering about the attack of the 60cm supermodel! :lol: My fiance's mom got to see her today and oohed and awed, haha. She has a spot in the coolest place in the house and has a nice cover-up; since the lights are dim at night I'm going to have her out then so I can admire her and she can read all the gossip on the forums. XD

Thank you richila! My goodness, if I tell her all the compliments she's been getting recently, she might get a big head. X3

I do have to say thank you to all of you; I just love her and as my first real BJD and being a five year anniversary present from my fiance (we pick our own gifts LOL), she's really special to me. I don't think another doll (however many I may get) will ever take her place in my heart. <3
MidoriKurogami

Postby leopardessmoon » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:39 am

yay for new dollies! she is so beautifull! I am glad that she went to someone who would lover her so much!
leopardessmoon

Postby MidoriKurogami » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:08 pm

Thanks Leopardess!

Now I'm saving my pennies for a couple 60cm friends for her; while she likes harassing Jin, I think she'd enjoy someone of her own size to talk to! ;) I'm pretty sure Domuya's Zen will be next on my list, though It's between him and an Obitsu!
MidoriKurogami

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:45 am

She's such a lovely, sweet looking doll. Lols at Jin
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby MidoriKurogami » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:57 am

Thank you. ^^ I think that's her personality to a T!

Yeahhh, Jin was bein' a boogerbutt that day! X3
MidoriKurogami

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale