Go to footer

Kaguya Arrives Home! (Pic HEAVY!)

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Re: Kaguya Arrives Home! (Pic HEAVY!)

Postby cirquemom » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:13 am

She's beautiful! And congratulations for joining "the big kids" club, lol! And...yeah. Already planning to get more? It's a disease! My first doll will always be my favorite too (Prima, my 60 cm Obitsu Gretel).
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Re: Kaguya Arrives Home! (Pic HEAVY!)

Postby MidoriKurogami » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:04 am

Thank you! ^^ Yeah, I can envision a house (or at least my room or desk) filled with them in the future. She needs some buddies in her own size! XD

I had to move her upstairs to my room for a little while (working the kinks out of the AC and the air in my room is stable and it stays dark) So hopefully she can come back downstairs Tuesday. If not, I may just move my whole desk up there; I'm less likely to get interrupted by roommates while I'm working on things anyway. x.x I have one who likes to sneak up and scare the pants off people at very inopportune times (like when you're trying to concentrate and have tiny things in your hands)...x.x
MidoriKurogami

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale