Go to footer

New Hujoo!

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

Re: New Hujoo!

Postby VirgoVertigo » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:38 am

FacelessPuppets wrote:Well, I like all of my sculpts for different reasons. My Berry was my first though, and I take my Suve with me EVERYWHERE.
This is a hard choice D: I love all of them, it's difficult to choose.

I think the basic Hujoo is an underrated sculpt, she looks so alienly pretty *__* I was amazed at her face when I got mine, I just meant for her to be a stereotypical creepy doll, but her face is captivating, ya know?

yeah, yeah! it's a bit jarring, at first-- the tiny cheeks and huge, stylized eyes are off-putting, but after a while of looking it starts looking really nice ... i've really embraced her endearing alien appearance.
at first, actually, just seeing them, i thought hujoos were ugly and understood why they got hate from a lot of people. but i looked at them more and more and ... now i think they're so precious! i so want more, either a grey freya or a little minipin is my next goal. i love them especially as beginner dolls-- i don't have to freak out over oh god what if i break them, because they have cheap replacement parts and stuff. pretty and cheap <3
now i feel like making a hujoo appreciation thread. more love to the hujooooos!! more!!!
More Waifu Will Ruin Your Laifu

MLP Arena: PuddingPie
Instagram: @virgo_vertigo (check out my store, @vergo_vertigo_shop !)
VirgoVertigo
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Re: New Hujoo!

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:29 am

SquishyPies wrote:
Lamia of the Dark wrote:You can post her in the 1/6th scale part of the forum, she fits in that size range... although we're not too fussy about putting things in the wrong place. (Mods will relocate the thread for you if you ask, but it's fine here as well.)

>_< I love Hujoos, and I have 5 of them... >_> although I hybrided my Wings boy onto an Obitsu slim male body because the hip and shoulder joints on the 1/6th scale Hujoo body bother me.

five Hujoos!! :o amazing!! i would love to see the Wings/Obitsu hybrid!

I have two of the MSD/1/4th scale Hujoos (Sara and Leo), 2 of the babies (Suve and Ted), and my Wings/Obitsu hybrid.

Convenient link to pictures of Hujoobitsu: http://dolliehsanctuary.com/sanctuary/v ... =18&t=8630
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials