Go to footer

Victoria Hollow comes home - Dollmore Trinity Lumie

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

Re: Victoria Hollow comes home - Dollmore Trinity Lumie

Postby Stormlight » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:24 pm

Thank you! Tori's going to be benched for a little while. She's currently without a left foot. lol I'm sending the foot back to Dollmore so they can send and un-chipped replacement. And they'll reimburse me for the shipping, which is nice. Kind of a hassle, but what am I going to do with a giant foot, anyway? Sending it back makes more sense. I'll get the refund as a store credit, and use it toward a pair of white pants for her. And maybe another wig. I want a long, curly wig in blonde. I think she'd look awesome in blonde curls.

I tried the clothes I bought on her, and most of it is actually too big. I did find a really cute little dress that fits her well, though, and a shirt that's a little big but works well. The problem is that her waistline is so tiny so the leggings I got are too big in the waist (the legs are fine, though). They slide right over her butt. I even went down from size 2 toddler to 18 months. And they're actually BIGGER in the waist. I guess to accommodate diapers? And if I pull them to her hips, the crotch is too low. lol I may try to exchange them for an even smaller size. Perhaps try 9 month size. So they might fit the waist, and hopefully not be too tight in the thighs and legs. Who knew finding clothes would turn out to be such a chore? ^^;

I just wish Dollmore would release more simple outfits for her. Something like colored leggings would be nice. And Trinity is so unique that no other stores sell for her size. Oh, but the shoes I got her are a perfect fit. She fits size 4 and 5 toddler shoes well. Yaay! I won't have to pay $56 for a pair of Mary Janes from Dollmore! O_o
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby richila » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:24 am

She is stunning!
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby famedglory » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:00 pm

She is just so impressive. I'd love to see one of these girls in person sometime.
famedglory
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Siead » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:32 pm

quote from the hubs
"holy f$%#"

she is massive! you're gonna need a wheelchair to push her around so you don't kill your back!
https://twitter.com/SieadAitGR is the central hub for all my hobby blog/vlogging.
Siead
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Tealove » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:42 pm

She is so gorgeous! I love her in all the wigs and eyes you tried. She's just... perfect!

I also love that bag she came in. What a nice touch.
Tealove
Dolly Pardon

Postby Stormlight » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:01 pm

Thank you!

Yes, a wheelchair would come in handy. lol But her carry bag definitely is a nice touch. If I ever DO take her out, she'd definitely need it.
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials