Go to footer

New dolls by Only-Doll

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

New dolls by Only-Doll

Postby Evelien » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:46 pm

Yeah... just after I ordered my RuoDie by Only-Doll, they decide to release some new sculpts... among which the ADORABLE msd girl XuanYan. And ooooh crap... They've got a 20% discount event AGAIN... (Runs until February 3rd)

New 1/4 dolls:

XuanYan

HanBi

FenYing

NingGe

New 1/3 dolls:

Lu Er

Xiao Han Qing

Yue Er

Yu Wu Xiang

New 1/6 dolls:

YouNan

ChuChing

YouHe

Find them at Mint on Card: http://www.mintoncardinc.com/dolls/brow ... cbh=128,28
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Re: New dolls by Only-Doll

Postby quidam » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:24 pm

They do seem lovely. I wish that they were more popular. It would be nice to see more owner pictures.
Caretaker of the Axelsen household: Aria, Annica, Aubrey, Azalea, Asher, Amelia, Alantril, Arivan, and Angora
quidam
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Evelien » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:31 pm

The company was founded in August 2011, so it isn't strange that there aren't many around yet ;). I suspect they organize these events to promote their dolls. They've been 20% off non stop since November lol ;)
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby JanetT » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:52 pm

Maybe Emory should take a look at those.... they're very lovely!
This space for rent.....
JanetT
Dolly Pardon

Postby EAB » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:22 pm

JanetT wrote:Maybe Emory should take a look at those.... they're very lovely!

They are indeed.
EAB
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Lily » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:47 pm

FenYing is lovely! And YouHe is just so cute with her ickle teeths. I really like these. <3

Edit: omg, the tinies are like $72 on taobao, and the 1/4 dolls are $107.50. Guess it's 20% off there too? I know it's really more because of agent fees, paypal fees, and paypal's ruinous exchange rate, but... wow. Having to sit on my hands very hard right now.
Lily
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Evelien » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:51 am

Yeah, I found them on TaoBao for those prices too but I've never bought through TaoBao before and I just haven't been able to figure it out. I've bought through Yahoo Japan before but I haven't been able to find a similar English-speaking service for TaoBao... but perhaps I haven't looked hard enough. If anyone has any tips for buying through TaoBao: please!!

I can't complain though, at Mint on Card the Only-Doll MSD dolls are now $160 instead of $200, which isn't bad either ;). I bought my RuoDie for that price and if I'd get a XuanYan before Feb 3rd (but I don't think I will, no funds) I could get her for that price too because they've had two events with the 20% discount in a row.
Flickr | Ipernity
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby EAB » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:26 pm

These dolls are all gorgeous! I couldn't choose even if I had the money.
EAB
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Lily » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:56 am

Taobao isn't daunting, I promise. Googling "taobao agent" or "taobao spree" will get you lots of services. Some even have fee and postage calculators. But if you're in the US, Mint on Card with local shipping is probably a better option, especially at $160. Shipping a big doll from North America to Australia is a financial disaster, though, so I tend to look for Chinese companies that don't sell directly on taobao.
Lily
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Evelien » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:57 am

I knooow! ^^ I'm not in the US either so buying straight from TaoBao would definitely give me a chance to get a doll cheaper. I actually did look for TaoBao agents but once I clicked some link I was supposed to click, I returned to TaoBao in Chinese and didn't know what to do... I don't know, I may try again soon ^^
Flickr | Ipernity
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials