Go to footer

Q's Collection

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

Q's Collection

Postby Qrinta » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:51 pm

A snap shot of my main display case in my room. I might take pictures of some of the other shelves containing dolls but yeah. XD

Crappy picture but here are all my barbies including five of my mom's barbies. Three of my glass dolls, my very first glass doll is on the right, I used to carry her around the house like a regular baby doll until I accidentally dropped her one day and she broke her thumb. I was very upset. And some miscellaneous items.

Two of my smaller porcelain dolls from a different shelf. I've always called them glass dolls rather than porcelain dolls, a habit since I've had most of them since I was quite young.
Last edited by Qrinta on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: My Collection - currently no BJDs

Postby catshem » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:05 am

I had that Holiday Barbie until I totally mugged her :P
My dolls Family
I make doll wingsOfficial Store here
Commission thread here
Mirrored Fantasies Etsy store
**DS exclusive coupon code for my etsy shop: DS15OFF
I like cats and dolls... I think my life is set. Wife of Rob.
Their story The God of Rampage
catshem
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:49 am

You have all kinds of dolliehs!
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Qrinta » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:11 am

@catshem: aww, poor Holiday Barbie. XD
@Lamia: Yes, everyone gave me dolls for Christmas when I was younger until I convinced them that I preferred legos. XD Now I'm back to dolls and collectibles. :P I have more than enough legos at this point. Can never have too many dolliehs. ^_^
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta

Re: Q's Collection - currently no BJDs

Postby Qrinta » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:24 pm

More dolliehs. Have to distract myself from the waiting somehow. XD
My Native American doll shelf. I have one other porcelain doll that would fit with this group but she is a hanging doll and so is on a different wall. Poor dolliehs need some serious dusting. ><

My largest porcelain doll, a gift from my cousin some years back.

A cute little bunny skully figurine thing I bought at a gas station. XD
Qrinta's Cantankery

Qrinta

Re: Q's Collection

Postby Qrinta » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:36 am

Decided I should update this since I now have my girl and a cute little kitty to go with. ^_^ Of course she gets lots of picspam. XD

Naomi's first time out of the box.

Second time out of the box. XD
Qrinta's Cantankery

Qrinta

Postby Chrystal » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:33 am

I love the crochet dress. Did you make it?
Chrystal
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby EAB » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:59 am

I like to see a variety of dolls, which is one reason I love DS so much: NO DOLLIEH LEFT BEHIND. No Dollieh should be left behind, and I always enjoy seeing all the different kinds together.
Naomi is lovely. She looks beautiful in white.
EAB

Postby Qrinta » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:52 pm

@Chrystal: No, I believe this dress was made by either my mom or my grandma for a different doll. I took pictures of them while I had them out so they will end up in here as well.

@EAB: Aww, thankies. I've been trying to dress her in white mostly because she is my first BJD and it seems the safest for now. Plus I wasn't sure she would like the other crochet dress options. XD I love all my dolliehs! And I definitely love seeing everyone else's dolliehs. So much variety!
Qrinta's Cantankery

Qrinta

Postby Qrinta » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:52 pm

More porcelain dolls. For some reason I am really good at getting people to buy me porcelain dolls. XD And I know they aren't particularly cheap.
This girl in purple (below, just realized the one above is also in purple. XD) was purchased just before Christmas. I currently have no place to set her up as she is fairly tall and there is just no room. So she's tucked away in my closet with my awesome katana. XD
Another little one.
On to the other kids. xD
Please excuse the cobwebs, I'm thinking I need to go save these guys from the shelf now. XD
These are the ladies who's dresses were being considered to try on Naomi. The one on the right is actually wearing two, the outer dress with pink trim and the all white under dress which is now on Naomi. ^_^ Either my mom or grandma was responsible for the lovely outfits.
My baby dolls. Jeremy, Johny, Gracie, and the twins. I'm not sure if they were ever officially named. xD Excluding the porcelain dolls Gracie was probably my most expensive. She was bought at a craft fair and is very lovely though she does have a loose eyelash.
Qrinta's Cantankery

Qrinta

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials