Go to footer

In which Almy actually found her camera.

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

In which Almy actually found her camera.

Postby AlmySidaKay » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:12 pm

Also known as, I was finally feeling creative, and not super stressed from trying to plan a wedding, do 17 credits for school and work all the same time. I decided to take photos of everyone that is currently a full doll at my house and not just a floating head or such.

This is who lives here:

Tsumiko : Dollzone Shuang Er (WS)
Dyson : CP Delf Luwen OE (NS)
Himiko : Volks SD13 Syo (PSN)
Mouse : Luts Kid Delf Aru (WS)
Annie : Limhwa Aria Mimi (NS)
Kasumi : Volks Yo-Tenshi Kasumi/Yo-SD (NS)

A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Re: In which Almy actually found her camera.

Postby Evelien » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:27 pm

You got Volksed! :D Your family is soooo different from when you started out. Same here by the way. Caroline is getting a new body right? It's nice to see your family <3
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby AlmySidaKay » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:02 pm

Thanks! And I'm not completely Volksed. Caroline is floating because at the moment I don't really know what to do with her anymore. I've discovered I like the childlike MSDs much more than the mature minis. Then again, I seem to like mostly childlike dolls in general now lately, so it must be some sort of style thing for me.
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Postby Evelien » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:46 am

Well I meant you got partially Volksed ^^

Sorry to hear about Caroline, but if it doesn't work, it doesn't work. I know how that works ;) You won't believe the changes my BJD family has undergone.
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials