Go to footer

Tori's home! And she has clothes! (Dollmore Trinity Lumie)

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

Tori's home! And she has clothes! (Dollmore Trinity Lumie)

Postby Stormlight » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:42 pm

Victoria had a damaged head and foot from shipping, so I sent them back to Dollmore, and they recast her head and foot for me and finally got them sent back. So she's now back together and we spent the morning trying on some of her new clothes and wigs. After much trial and error, I think I finally figured out what sizes she fits best in children's clothing.

I LOVE how versatile this girl is! She looks so childlike in bright colors and fun prints, but put her in some lace and elegance and she looks so much older. Makes me wonder how old IS she, anyway? :mrgreen:

Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: Tori's home! And she has clothes! (Dollmore Trinity Lumi

Postby zirconmermaid » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:28 pm

Lucky! She is gorgeous. A Trinity is on my list of awesome dolls! So, what size does she wear? I had heard they are very close to the size of a My Size Barbie. And I know someone who has sewn awesome clothes for them here locally.

I think the picture in the striped shirt is adorable, she really does have a lot of versatility!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Qrinta » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:36 pm

Gorgeous! Glad you have her back. The versatility is awesome. ^_^
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta

Postby Stormlight » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:55 pm

I've found that for leggings/pants, 12m baby clothes fit her best. The leggings are stretchy so they fit over her legs, and usually end just below her knees. The pink cutoff "shorts" she's wearing are actually 12m jean pants. The waistbands sit on her hips, which is good because her waist is TINY and any further up there is serious gapping. I tried 18m size, but there is extra room in the butt to accommodate diapers so they don't work, either, as too low and they tend to bag and too high there is gapping. lol

Oh, I also bought two pairs of stretchy newborn-sized pants. They make fantastic shorts for Trinity.

Shirts, she also fits 12m but I think she could go up to 18m and be fine. The polka dot blouse is actually a dress, I think. Works just as well as a shirt. The flowered dress and striped shirt are actually toddler size. 2 or 3T, I think. They work if you want a baggy/oversized look.

The pink boots are size 5T, but she can wear a 4T for a snugger fit. 5T leaves room for socks/thicker stockings.

That's interesting about the My Size Barbie. I don't think I've seen one of those since I was a kid. I'll have to look up measurements and compare. It'd be interesting if she could wear their clothes. Although, I've found doll clothes tends to be more expensive than people clothes as a general rule. I think I spent less money on all those outfits from Kohls and Walmart than I did on that white gothic dress from Dollmore. lol

Oh, the first white dress she's wearing is actually a baby's Christening/baptism dress (and bonnet) I got off ebay. Size 12m, extra long skirt so it actually ends just at her ankles (it'd be uber long on an actual baby). Ties in the back to cinch the waist. Works very well for an old-fashioned, Victorian look. I want to find similar dresses in maybe some different colors. :)
Stormlight

Postby Tealove » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:00 pm

She is so lovely. It's amazing she fits so many different clothes.
Tealove
Dolly Pardon

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials