Go to footer

Your latest buys!

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: Your latest buys!

Postby Kattriella » Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:26 am

Tam I am wrote:Hmmmm. I'll have to look at this one's face again. She didn't hit me as looking too grown up, but I may not have looked close enough.

Some dollar store Kellys have much cuter faces than others. The ones I bought to use as project fodder all seem to have deep smile lines. They look like they have the same face as the adult Barbie knockoffs from the same store, but shrink down.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Tam I am » Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:31 pm

ahhhh. This one, other than too red lipstick, and rather silly looking eye decals, looks like a little kid to me. She's got plastic fairy wings pinned to her back. Could you post a face of one of the knockoff dolls?
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am

Postby Jobee » Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:10 pm

Since I'm on a doll buying freeze, I bought Rainbow High coloring books and puzzles. The puzzles seem to be nice quality. The coloring books you have to put extra paper under the page you're coloring, or it'll rub off on the page beneath it.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Kattriella » Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:44 pm

Tam I am wrote:ahhhh. This one, other than too red lipstick, and rather silly looking eye decals, looks like a little kid to me. She's got plastic fairy wings pinned to her back. Could you post a face of one of the knockoff dolls?

I'll try, but it's been to cold to go to my workshop this week. I might try tomorrow or Thursday.
Kattriella

Postby Tam I am » Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:06 pm

Kattriella wrote:
Tam I am wrote:ahhhh. This one, other than too red lipstick, and rather silly looking eye decals, looks like a little kid to me. She's got plastic fairy wings pinned to her back. Could you post a face of one of the knockoff dolls?

I'll try, but it's been to cold to go to my workshop this week. I might try tomorrow or Thursday.

No prob!

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am

Postby Jobee » Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:09 pm

I caved, I broke my doll buying freeze, but she was only 11 dollars, and she's SO STINKING CUTE!
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Tam I am » Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:42 pm

Jobee wrote:Image

I caved, I broke my doll buying freeze, but she was only 11 dollars, and she's SO STINKING CUTE!

She's familiar, but I can't remember what kind she is.

Tam I am

Postby Jobee » Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:44 am

Tam I am wrote:
Jobee wrote: I caved, I broke my doll buying freeze, but she was only 11 dollars, and she's SO STINKING CUTE!

She's a Cry Babies BFF Jenna. She's from a fashion doll line that's a spin off from a baby doll line. I forget the name of the company, but it's based in Spain.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby DollyKim » Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:19 am

Good news is plenty of stores in the US look to have the cry babies.

I finally found eyes for the smiling face plate for the Unoa, they'll be more blue grey as opposed to the others being slightly green.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Tam I am » Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:41 am

Jobee wrote:
Tam I am wrote:
Jobee wrote: I caved, I broke my doll buying freeze, but she was only 11 dollars, and she's SO STINKING CUTE!

She's a Cry Babies BFF Jenna. She's from a fashion doll line that's a spin off from a baby doll line. I forget the name of the company, but it's based in Spain.

Ahh. I'm usually up on doll lines, but I hadn't realized they made fashion doll version of Cry Babies. She's a cute little doll.
Does she share clothes with anyone else?

DollyKim wrote:Good news is plenty of stores in the US look to have the cry babies.

I finally found eyes for the smiling face plate for the Unoa, they'll be more blue grey as opposed to the others being slightly green.

Eyes of that sort seem to change colour anyway. At least those of my younger sisters sure did.

Tam I am

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!